Dear readers and commenter,
Do you think that school is going too fast? I know that I think so. I also know that I will miss East Elementary School when I go to a middle school. which I haven't decide on yet. What are you thinking right now about going to middle school? Scared or excited? I bet you will miss your elementary school. Well, I hope you have some good thinking going on. Thanks for taking your time, bye!
4 comments:
Dear Raymond,
I think school is going really fast. Last year the year went so fast! But I think this year will go even faster. I am happy and sad about it. I will be happy because I am going to middle school next year and I am exited. But I am going to be sad because I am going to leave East elementary and I will miss this school. But I really think that school is going fast.
Your friend,
Vlad
Raymond,
I totally agree. School is going by very fast. Before you know it, we'll be taking CSAP, and then it'll be Spring break. The year will be over in the blink of an eye!
~ Mr. Moore
Dear Raymond,
I agree with you and I kind miss school if the summer begin. But I think it for the good and we will going to be in middle school soon.
Your buddy,
Duc
Dear Raymond,
I will really miss Ms. V, expecially Mr. Moore. On the other hand I am excited, like vlad becasue we MIGHT, go to middile school. Though I am very confident that I will pass fifth grade. Won't you miss all the teachers in the school, Ms. V and Mr. Moore. Well I do hope that you respond back!
Your friend,
Marylou
Post a Comment