Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good News

Dear readers and commenter,
I have two good news I really want to share. The first good news is that my teacher will be coming to school again on Monday. Sometimes when my teacher is at school, the other teacher is not there. The last thing that I want to share is that the science fair at our school went well. We had a lot of guest and teacher from other schol that came to our science fair. Everyone that did a science fair project got a certificate. I think the science fair was really fun because I get to do a science fair project and I saw a lot of project that was really cool. Have you ever been in a science fair or make one? Well, I hope you now how happy I am. Thank you for taking your time!

1 comment:

Mrs. Springston said...

Hi Raymond,

That was so nice of you to write on my blog to wish me a happy birthday. You are such a kind and respectful student, and I loved having you in my class for science and guided reading last year.

I thought you did a wonderful job in the Science Fair, Raymond! All of you guys made me so proud and I really enjoyed working with all of the kids in the after-school Science Fair club.

Well, keep up the awesome work, Raymond!

See ya later,
Mrs. Springston