Dear readers and commenter,
Can you believe it that Spring is here? I can't believe it that Spring is here already. On this Tuesday, I will be having CSAP. After that, it's Spring Break. After Spring Break, school is over! I am very excited that school is almost over but I am also very sad to leave school. I am very excited because in the Summer, I can do a lot of cool things. On the other hand, I will miss school because of the cool stuff that my teachers and I did. I hope that I would have teachers as cool as my teachers that I am having right now. For example, I have a student teacher in the class. I used to thought that student teacher aren't fun but when I have the student teacher that I am having right now, that made my whole thought different. The student teacher that I am having is so cool! I wish that I can have my student teacher and my teachers for sixth grade. If you ever meet the student teacher, you will be very amaze!
2 comments:
Dear Raymond,
No I can't believe that spring is here. Are you excited for spring break because I am. I can't wait for CSAP to be over and then maybe we could have the breakfast party afterward. Work hard Raymond and I promise I will work hard! Do well.
Savannah
Dear Raymond,
Thank you for saying such nice things about me being your student teacher. I've truly enjoyed being your teacher. I wish I could be your guy's 6th grade teacher.
What are you doing on Spring Break? I'm going to Seattle to visit my family.
Have a good day, Mrs. Rubenzer
Post a Comment