Dear readers and commenter,
Have you ever been to California? I went to California this weekend and it was pretty fun. I went to California because I needed to see the school there. I don't like the school that much because there is fences everywhere and there are barbwires on top. I hope that I can still live in Littleton. The reason for this is because the school in Littleton doesn't have a barbwire on top of the fences. Also, in Littleton, the environment are better. I like California though because of the weather. The weather are so warm in there. Another reason that I like California is because of the beaches. It was too bad that I can't go to the beaches. Thank you for taking your time! Bye!
1 comment:
Dear Raymond,
I think California sound like a fun place to go. Also it sound like I would want to go with you too. I been to the beach a lot in the summer from Vietnam. I wonder if you went to school their? Well I know that there are no school in summer. But had you seen the school yet? Also if you did I think it cool their.
Sincerely,
Duc
Post a Comment