Dear Readers and Commenter,
I would like to make a post about Cal-Wood. For some of you who don't know what Cal-Wood is, I will tell you. Cal-Wood is like a educational place that is cool. You get to learn about trees, fishes, and all those things. My teacher is so AWESOME because not that many teachers allow you to go to cool places like Cal-Wood. We even stayed there for three nights, four days. If you have ever go somewhere cool with your school, please share on my blog.
1 comment:
Dear Raymond,
On your blog it tells us that we stayed there for three night and four days. Well that isn't right we stayed there for three days and four nights but you almost got it right and I like your post it was really good. I can't wait to see the rest of the posts that you are going to publish.
Your friend,
Brenden
Post a Comment