Monday, December 7, 2009

My Teacher Who Was Sick

Dear Readers and Commenter,
I would like to make a post about my teacher who didn't came to school. I miss her because she is really cool. I thought that maybe she was sick or something but I don't know. When she's here, we do really cool stuff like there is this website called Cover It Live and my teacher moderate the comments while my classroom teacher read us a book. When we wants to discuss about what we read, we would type it and send it. I also miss my teacher because when there is a substitute, we didn't get to that many stuff to do because you needed two teachers and maybe the substitute are not used of the things that we do. Today, she was sick and I really miss her. I hope she can go to school tomorrow.

No comments: