Monday, November 9, 2009

The Coolest Teachers

Dear readers,
I would like to make a post about the coolest teacher. My teacher is the coolest teacher ever. Today, my IGR teacher did the coolest activity. There's this website that was named Bubblus. It was cool because you can make bubbles and you can even blow it up. To make things better, my teacher is nice. My IGR teacher is nice because she would give us compliments if we are doing good and not talking. I think this year is going to be a cool year because my teachers is just so COOL! If you have a cool teacher, please comment.

8 comments:

Brenden said...

Dear Raymond,
You have a good story about coolest teachers because they are. I think that your story was great and that you are good writer when it comes to making a blog post. I hope you can make more great stories on your blog.

Your friend,
Brenden

Chris said...

Raymond,

You might want to think about adding a gadget for links! The, when you talk about things like bubbl.us, you can point your readers to the link on your blog for the tool! Keep up the good work!
~Mr. Moore

Dan Maas said...

I think I know hundreds of cool teachers all in the Littleton Schools! You are a lucky kid to get all these great teachers. We are very proud of them and we are especially proud of you! I like your blog and hope you will keep writing. What makes a teacher cool?

Wm Chamberlain said...

I like bubbl.us too! I think it is great you like your teacher so much. School is great when you like what you are learning!
Mr. C

Phoenix said...

Dear Raymond

Looks like you have a cool teacher we have a gangsta teacher well not really gangsta but cool teacher know what I mean. His name is Mr Wood

Damon said...

Dear Raymond,
I think you did a great job on telling us who your teacher is. He sounds fun, our teacher's also cool he let's use laptops and that is how we comment on your guys blog.
One question. Whats IGR

Latana- Maree said...

Dear Raymond
I think your teacher is really cool like my teacher. But you should talk more about the, cool things your teacher does.

Linda said...

By reading your post I guess your teacher is cool, but I think my teacher is cooler or the same.