Dear Readers and Commenter,
Today I went to school. I'll just tell the most important things at school today. My favorite things today at school was going to IGR. In IGR, I did some cool work. I read a book, the name of the book was "Jip" by Katherine Paterson. There's an activity where you need to draw a scene that was the most important thing from the book. If you have something that is interesting at school or somewhere, please share it by commenting at this post.
4 comments:
Dear Raymond,
I do like IGR also. I am already finished with all the jobs. Well not really I just have to answer investigator questions. So I hope we all get done in our jobs. So we don't fail reading. I'm very excited about our blogs. Well see ya!
Thanks your friend,
Marylou
Dear Raymond,
Thanks for commenting on my blog!=0) But remember to tell what you liked about my blog. Also I think Ms. V's group is going to be exciting. Don't you think? Though there are only four jobs I still think it's going to be a little hard to do the jobs. See you!=0)
Your friend,
Marylou
Dear Raymond,
I read your post and it was really good. I like how your using your blog like a journal. It was really interesting seeing what your favorite part of you day.
Your peer,
Joe
I really liked your post and I love IGR to
Post a Comment