Friday, December 11, 2009

Disney World

Dear Readers and Commenter,
Have you ever gone to Disney World? If you haven't, I would like to make a post about it. Disney World is really cool because there are tons of cool rides and stuff in there. There's this one ride where you sit on a elevator but there's safety. It is really scary because the elevator go up and down really fast. When you reach the top, the elevator door open and you can see people from the top. When you go up is fast but when you go down, it's much faster. You should go on that ride if you ever go to Disney World. Well, there are too much rides to explain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Raymond, I like how you told about everything that happens in that ride.I've never been to Disney World but the ride that you told about makes Disney World sound really cool.