Dear readers and commenter,
I am so excited because the fifth grade will go to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. We are going to Denver Museum of Nature and Science because we did such a great job on our Health Quest Assignment. The Health Quest Assignment is a project where a group get one part from the body and you look for information about your body system. It was really fun because you can use all of the technology that is in the class. When my team first started, we weren't doing that good but after a few weeks, our team was doing really well. You can see a video of us at the 5th grade's website. Thanks for looking!
3 comments:
Dear Raymond,
I remember that assiment and how fun it was. I remember how well your team was doing. Were you in the Brain and Nevous System? I was in the Digestive and Excertory System. I can't believe that the Cirulatory and Respratory system won! Who doo yo think did the best Raymond?
Your friend,
Savannah
Dear Raymond,
I am too very excited about this field trip. I can't wait. I don't know what will happen to me if I am not pateint. I'm just kidding. I really am excited. I wonder if the winners will get to go to the gift shop? If they ddo, then I'm glad for them!
Your friend,
Marylou
Dear Raymond,
I think that what you wrote about the field trip was awesome.
Sincerely,
Juan
Post a Comment