Monday, January 25, 2010

Teachers

Dear readers and commenter,
I will be pretty sad because my teacher who is in the other class didn't go to school because her son was sick. My teacher who teaches us for most of the subject will probably will not go to school for a long time because he needed to stay at home for a long time. If you read my other post about teachers, I will definitely miss a lot of cool things that is in school because we only have one teacher or even none. I will be very happy if my teachers come back. Thanks for reading this post. Bye!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Raymond,
I had to read the post you called, "Teachers" to see if you had nice things to say! I miss school when I am gone. I even miss all of the students! (Yes, all of them!) I understand that we are going to be making some changes when I come back. I am excited to see how school goes next week. I can't wait to see everyone.

~ Mr. Moore