Dear readers and commenter,
Here are some ways to make a teacher likes you.
10. Say "Please and Thank you."
9. Do all your homework.
8. Give gifts to your teacher.(Including candy!)
7. Never interrupts your teacher!
6. Don't cheat on your homework!
5. Say as many as compliments as you can.
4. Never chew gum!(It annoys most teachers)
3. Never do this: Constantly nag the teacher to call on you.
2. Blurting out answers that you don't know at your teacher.
1. Never lie to your teachers!
Thank you for taking your time! Bye!
2 comments:
Dear Raymond,
I am so glad that you put these top ten ways to make your teacher like you. The reason for this is, I can now improve for my teachers to like me. For example, I learned that I should give my teachers compliments. Another example is, to give my teachers candy. Though I did know to give my min teacher Coca Cola. Don't you think so because our (Raymond and my teacher) teacher loves soda. But the candy does help.
Another reason why I am glad that you wrote this post is because some students who don't do these things in class. Plus the students can follow the ways to make your teacher smile and be a good student.
On the other hand, these ways to make your teacher smile is also useful in another way. For example, if other students follow these ways they can become really respectful and great students. What I am trying to say is what I said in the previous paragraph. I hope that this list can make a change in classes and in students.
-Marylou
I think these are good rules, Raymond. I would say that my favorite students are the ones that have good personalities and are willing to spend some time talking to me. The relationships I build with my students helps me to like them.
Mr. C
Post a Comment